Friday, September 26, 2008

tooth ache a bit too late!

When I was about 12 years old I got kicked in the head by a crazy horse. I was wearing a helmet at the time, so my head was OK, ,but I bit my tounge and damaged my bottom teeth pretty bad.

My bottom front teeth were damaged the worst, and the dentist tried his outmost quite a few times to fix them. But after years of the fillings falling out as soon as I ate a piece of crisp bread I just left them without fillings. They have never bothered me, and I have learnt to bite and chew without using those teeth.

But last night I woke up with a sharp pain in my tooth. That one bottom front tooth. And today it has been very sore and hot/cold drinks have been irritating.

I have an appointment at the dentist next month, but I can't for the life of me understand how it suddenly started to hurt - 21 years after the accident??