Wednesday, September 3, 2008

lazy laundryday

Due to a complete computer meltdown today (I'm buying a new one this weekend and until then using my brother's laptop. I give up on my own laptop - it shut down 10 times within an hour this morning) there will not be a "Tylor the Sailor" dedication today.

Today most of my time was spent doing laundry. I don't understand how it can be so time consuming to do a few loads of dirty clothes?! It took me 4 hours and still I haven't got around to do the ironing. And as I'm full of cold I'll leave the ironing until the weekend.

Tomorrow I have 3 meetings at work in a row. It will be a long day and I will simply spend my evening tonight having a long bath and curl up in my bed with clean, nice smelling bed linnen. Sometimes it's bliss to do absolutely nothing.