Wednesday, September 17, 2008

honestly

My landlord was supposed to come and check the pipes in my bathroom today. As he only gave me one day's notice about his visit via a letter in my letterbox, I simply phoned him up and told him I wouldn't be at home during the time he wanted to visit.

"But" he said "aren't you interested in hearing about the forthcoming changes in your bathroom?"

"I couldn't care less. I want to move away from here as soon as possible as you are unprofessional and incompetent" I answered truthfully.

He quickly got off the phone and I smiled to myself. Then I took a long bath, had a lazy breakfast in front of the telly with my two boys in my lap before heading south of Stockholm to do some errands. I made sure to stay out long enough to avoid the landlord's visit.

I still haven't gotten the contract for my new flat and I'm getting very nervous indeed. What if I won't get the flat? Then I'm stuck here with a landlord I've pissed off something rediculous... Can't be good?

But IF I move I will move on the 4th October and anyone willing to help me carrying boxes and/or driving a minivan are more than welcome to get in touch! (If noone else I'm sure my landlord will be more than happy to help me move out just to make sure he sees the back of me!)