Sunday, September 28, 2008

A cold Sunday

As corny as it might sound - I'm kind of looking forward to the winter to arrive so that I can stay indoors with my cats much more without feeling guilty!

I am full of cold. This is also, in my world at least, a legitimate reason for staying indoors all day. The cats and I have done as little as possible today. Curled up under a big blanket watching "Fear Factory" (the cats have little interest in Fear Factory, but I love it) we have only moved to eat, drink or go to the bathroom/cat litter tray.

Around 3 pm I felt a bit guilty for not activating the boys, and so I got their beloved laser tourch out of their giant box of toys and flashed the tourch around the flat:

Tylor made a half hearted attempt to chase it before jumping up on my shoulder for a cuddle. Kif put his head out from under the blanket, looked at the tourch light and went straight back to sleep.

So perhaps this winter won't be as horrible as they usually are?! Surely it will be just as cold, damp and dark, but I reckon my boys and I will have pretty much the same idea about what quality time is all about during those winter months!