Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday madness

Last night I went out dancing for the first time in ages. The thing with me when exposed to music is that I really can't control myself. I get so excited and let music take over. I don't give a shit what I look like, what people around me might think or even IF there are people around me. When I want to dance I do - empty dancefloor or not.

The first couple of tunes I bopped along like most people, but then that transformation happened and I jumped around lika a lunatic for couple of hours - silly happy.

My friend Maria isn't any different. But interestingly some girls near us started to point and stare... Needless to say that triggered me to dance even more outrageously (and Maria too), and so the whole song turned into a geek-dance-battle. I laughed so much I nearly peed my pants. Then a group of Norweigan buisness men joined us and the sillieness on the dance floor just exploded: we moon walked, did vouge and Saturday night fever moves mixed with the twist and god knows what.

The "point and stare" girls dissapeared with a disguisted look on their face, but Maria and myself had the most wonderful night.

This morning I woke up with pains in muscles I never knew existed. My whole body is sore and my stomach muscles are in agony from laughing so much last night. And that's what it's all about.