Sunday, September 14, 2008

another lazy weekend

I'm starting to get that autumn tiredness-thing again. I wouldn't say it's SAD syndrome, but it's pretty damn close.

I'm tired. Keep taking multi vitamins and minerals, energy drinks and god knows, but I am still tired tired tired.

They say cats sleep approx. 18 hours per day... And I've slept more than my cats this weekend and I'm still exhausted! I wonder if it's to do with the lack of sunshine or simply too much going on in my life that makes my system shut down like this every now and again?

So I spent the weekend sleeping and eating as per usual, and tomorrow I have a mega long, tiring day at work and so the week begins with a bang. Luckily I have booked myself in for a massage tomorrow lunch time to ease myself into the working week slowly. (well, as slowly as one can).

Then the count down begins again: "5 days to the weekend" "4 days to the weekend"... And by next weekend I will hopefully have my new laptop and will be able to post some more photos here on my blog... Aaaahhh, next weekend! :-)