Friday, September 19, 2008

Cue Jazzy Theme Music, Appendix (1 of 2): Seeing Red

I posted my interpretations of the main cast from Jonny Quest a little while ago, and while I was working on those sketches, I waffled back and forth on including Jessie, a character who was introduced during The New Adventures of Jonny Quest, and later became a core member of the Quest team in The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest. She was originally depicted as a friend of the family, and was later retconned into being Race Bannon's daughter. At any rate, here she is:


I honestly wasn't trying to make her color scheme particularly "girly"--things just naturally went in that direction as I attempted to keep the colors consistent with her hair. Next time, I'll treat you to the most obscure member of team Quest, hands down!

In case you missed my take on the Jonny Quest cast a few months ago, here they are: