Thursday, September 18, 2008

sod's law

Due to delay after delay with the delivery I cancelled the order for my laptop from the internet, and went and bought one from a good oldfashioned shop instead.

I went home and unpacked it. It isn't by far as nice as my old one as far as neatness and sweetness, but still it's a pretty good little machine I've bought. The screen is pretty amazing actually if I may say so myself - don't ask me why but I'm sure it's got something to do with some kind of hi tech thingie. And it's flashy shiny, black and red and so far it's not a scratch on it (give it a week with the cats is all I say...). Yes, I like it. I like it a lot.

Now I will need to install programmes such as the Office package, F-secure, Photoshop and iTunes... And then get all my junk from this old machine to the new one (hint hint mr. P - fancy giving me a hand?) I can't be arsed to do any of it tonight - I'm tired and quite happy just to look at it for now.

Funnily enough my old computer is working PERFECTLY tonight! Always the case, isn't it?