Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We're off to France!! *SUBWAY SKETCHING IS STILL ON WITH PETER CHAN!*

We're on our way to France right now for the Bande Desinee festival in Angouleme!
This is one of my favorite trips every year and I can't wait to get there.

Here are some sketches I did from last year that I wans't able to post. I didn't get to do as much sketching as I hoped to, because I was too distracted with all the sites, sounds...and smells!

..these were the first things I saw when we arrived..




...Best waiter EVER.


..a writer that sat in front of us at a Moroccan restaurant. The place had the best kuskus.


And this one was a gift for Bernadette and Monique who let us stay at their place while we were there. They were such gracious hosts and made the best home made jams and cognac drinks :)

Monique loves to collect elephants and she has a beautiful collection from around the world, and I'm so happy this is a part of it.



That's all for now.
<3Kei