Thursday, January 29, 2009

pure bliss

Yesterday I spent the whole afternoon/evening at one of the oldest Spas in Stockholm: Centralbadet.


I had a sauna, flopped in the jaccuzi and had a little swim. Then it was time for a 90 minutes long hot stone massage.

It's hard to describe the feeling of being massaged by boiling hot lava stones - it is somewhat too hot, too hard but just amazingly nice and relaxing at the same time. I love it.


Then I took the train home. My hair was still full of massage oil and I felt half asleep. Once back in my flat I jumped straight into my pyjamas.



I made a cup of tea and a cheese and cucumber sandwich. Then I went straight to bed.

This morning I woke up and felt like a brand new person. I had slept like a baby for a good 9 hours straight. Why don't I pamper myself more often?!