Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Was there life before Kif and Tylor?

The meeting today went well. I am secretely (well before making it official here on my blog now) very pleased with my tactics and the fact that I managed to stay professional and sticking to them.

Yet when I got home I was drained. And as I opened the door I was greeted by the loves of my life - Tylor straight up on my shoulder and Kif around my feet.

Without even kicking my shoes of my feet or taking my bag of my shoulder I flung myself on the livingroom floor and my two lovely boys and I had a cuddle.

Cats are pure therapy. At least these two. Now we've spent two hours in a pile on the settee followed by an hours play and I am the happiest girl in the world again. How did I survive life before Kif and Tylor entered it?!