Sunday, August 3, 2008

I just came to think of this...

Most people knows what a time pessimist I am.

I always think I'll be late, hence I flap around so much I always end up being really, really early. I have never turned up on an interview on time as of yet. I end up coming at least 15 minutes too early, but usually it's more like 30 minutes.

... No one minds I think. But it's such a waste of time for me! Think of the things I could've done with all those half an hours?! Had an extra cup of tea. Read the supplements in the morning papers. Blow dried my hair. Made that phone call I never got around to do or flossed my teeth...

This is why I detest lateness. I can't stand it! I mean - of course I don't mind if someone turns up late due to a delay on the bus route or problems with their car. But that complete arrogant "oh well, I left late and now I'm late and perhaps you've had to wait for me for 15 minutes but you seem to have survived anyway so why are you looking pissed off?!"-attitude drives me insane!

So, here is three things you shouldn't do if you don't want to piss me off:

1. Don't be late without a reason
2. Do not use my expensive schampoo or cleansing products without asking
3.Don't give me advise unless I've asked you to

Easy peasy! :-)