Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bonus Post: Obsessive Dork Wastes Time

I've been seeing a lot of anime/manga-esque avatars on the internets recently, and Jodi kindly informed me that they were generated at FaceYourManga.com.

I made an avatar that resembled me fairly well, but felt the need to waste further time by customizing it even more. A few quick google image searches, some cheap Photoshop tricks, and voila:
Still feeling that time needed to be wasted, I slapped together a quick diagram showing the base elements I used to mod my avatar, and pointing out some of the smaller cosmetic changes I made:

click above for larger view

As a bonus, here's an avatar I created a few months ago, through the Photobucket/Meez website:


This is basically exactly how I spend my weekends--chillin' out during a nuclear holocaust, with a dragon hatchling on my shoulder, a ray gun in hand, and a devil-may-care grin on my face. Basically.

What's wrong with me?

(That's a rhetorical question.)