Friday, August 1, 2008

pooped and poo

That's it. I'm pooped.

Last night, after a 14 hour shift at work, I tried to watch a bit of telly before hitting the sack. Didn't work. I fell asleep right away.

This morning Kif woke me up at 5 am telling me he'd done a poo-poo in the cat litter tray, so I got up, cleaned it out and went back to bed (with Kif on top of me, happy to have pooed and that I cleaned it away for him). No more than 5 minutes later Tylor did a poo and started making noises to get me to clear the cat litter tray out for him too.

I did (I have tried to leave it. It's no use. They don't give up but scratch and scream in the tray until I remove their smelly B.M.s).

Then, around 5.30 am I was back in my bed with Kif on my thigh and Tylor on my chest and face and we all fell asleep again.

I woke up at 12. The boys had moved from my bed into the windowsill where they were sunbathing. As I got up they came to greet me good morning - Kif talks alot around me whereas Tylor jumps up and sits on my shoulder whilst I make breakfast.

After breakfast it was time to head off into town for the hairdresser's. But I was just too tired! I cancelled my apointment and went back to bed. The boys seemed to think it being a wonderful idea, and so we slept for another couple of hours.

Now I been out for a BBQ, and back in bed again. The BBQ was lovely but I felt completely knackered. Tomorrow I plan to stay in bed all day no matter what the weather is doing. I'm too tired for anything. I am really exhausted and in need of a holiday...

...Only one week to go I guess... The countdown has begun!