Monday, August 4, 2008

ohhh ahhh just a little bit - a little bit more!

There has been a lot of cat talk in this blog lately. And, well… Here’s some more!

I’m sorry, I try not to be too obsessed with telling the world about my boys, but every day with them is such a treat and we’re getting to know more and more about eachother all the time.

Whilst writing this, Tylor is lying half on his back on my stomach and right arm, purring away like a maniac, and Kif is sitting next to me drinking my cup of tea! (He doesn’t like earl gray but very much enjoys a blackcurrant tea…) I mean – could we be more suited?!

One of you recently told me my cats sounded more like monkeys than cats. And they are! They are a mixture of cat, dog and monkey personality wise. A great combination!

Look wise Kif looks like the Filifjonka out of the Moomin characters... Tylor, on the other hand, is the man/cat with a thousand looks. Sometimes he looks like a right he-man just to look like a stoned bimbo the next.

We’re starting to get some great morning routines going. Kif starts cuddling early morning – we have a good old cuddle session for about half an hour before I fall asleep again. When I can't be bothered to pat him any more he lays down (always under the duvet – it’ll be great in winter but a little warm at the moment) on my leg, back or chest – whatever way I lie. He sleeps like that until I get up.

After I get up I go into my walk in wardrobe where Tylor sleeps on my track suit bottom pile. I say good morning and he jumps up on my shoulder where he stays until I’ve had breakfast.

If I sleep tooooo long and the sun is shining Kif does his outmost to get me up by banging on the window with his paw. As soon as I’ve opened the blinds he is happy and content. Those days Tylor seizes his moment and gets into bed with me. If he could he would cuddle all day, I’m sure. And yesterday we did… Again!