Sunday, August 17, 2008

one a day

I woke up early. For some reason I got into my head yesterday that I would go shopping in a mall south of Stockholm today.

For my birthday I was given some wonderful presents. Amongst loads of fantastic gifts I recieved a teapot with matching tea cups. (Strangely enough I have been looking at those tea cups for quite some time, as they are soooo pretty!)

So anyhow, I went to the shopping mall to get a couple more of those cups today...

The beauty of living in a big city is that you can always find new places. And it's nice to venture out to places you've never been before. I love getting on the subway or bus, find a completely new place around Stockholm, and hence heading to this shopping area today.

I did good. Shopped til I dropped and even had sushi in a little sushi bar before heading home again. But once at home my energy just dissapeared: I felt exhausted! I fell asleep in my settee and woke up 4 hours later (yes, of course Kif and Tylor slept under the quilt with me! My partners in crime...).

I don't get it. It's like I only have energy to do one thing per day at the moment. Now I'm gathering strengh to make a couple of loafs of bread... I doubt it will happen until tomorrow, but who knows? If the cats start to get the flour out of the cupboard I might give them a hand...