Thursday, October 30, 2008

today's jobs

Today I have:



  • installed shelves in two wardrobes

  • sorted out/unpacked/organized 7 wardrobes

  • wallpapered the bathroom door

  • carried stuff (three bin bags full!) to the recycling shop

  • carried 8 boxes up to the attic and organized the attic

  • gone shopping for food - a girl has to eat too you know

  • installed the hi fi - finally! I've got tunes again!

  • listened to 4 cd's

  • met a painter/decorator to get a price on the jobs in the flat, got slightly annoyed with what he wanted to charge and hence decided to do it all myself.

  • put up a shelf for the microwave

and quite a few little bits more too. I'm knackered. I will have a cup of tea and go to bed. That's if I don't remember any more jobs that should be done asap...