Saturday, October 11, 2008

my favourite place in the world

Last night I dreamt one of those vivid dreams - and I woke up quite exhausted and wondered if the dream is telling me to move back to Jersey.I dreamt I was in Jersey, visiting for a week. The day before I was about to leave and was due to pack my bags I lost the plot completely and couldn't stop crying. I did everything I could to get to stay on the rock, but people around me kept insisting I'd loose the money on my flight ticket if I didn't go.
... I do miss Jersey. I miss my friends. I miss the little country lanes and the cliff paths, the beaches, the freedom and the diversity.

However I don't miss the expencive living and bad standards on the houses, I don't miss having to share a house with loads of other people. I don't miss the lack of concerts/shows/museums.

But I miss pretty much everything else. It is simply one of the world's most beautiful places.