Friday, October 17, 2008

my brother and I

A little tribute!
We have fought like cat and dog, annoyed eachother like noone else...
...Still I have to say I have the best brother in the world (with a patience like an angel - don't know how he's coped with me all these years), and don't know what I'd done without him.
My brother and I in Stockholm on Midsummer's Eve in the early 80's.

Both of us slim and suntanned for a change! At our cousin's flat in 2000 - I was visiting Sweden after a long trip in South America and we decided to meet up in Stockholm.

Dinnerparty at my brother and his girlfriend's place 2006.
One of the rare pics of us where you can see the resemblence.


Stunning photo 2007. Long live Mac's Photobooth!


PS2 battle at mine 2008 (and yes. I'd eaten so much I had to undo my trousers!)