Saturday, October 4, 2008

bed rest

It's been pouring down outside my window all day. It's one of those autumn days where you can stay indoors, light candles and drink tea all day without feeling guilty.

I got up and had a lazy breakfast in front of the telly. Tylor decided to sleep alongside my leg and Kif (as always) on top of me, balancing on my thigh.

After breakfast I wondered what the day should contain. I had sooo much to do and quite frankly I felt like doing bugger all. And so I got into bed again. Tylor laid down under the duvet alongside my right arm and Kif did the same, but ON my left arm, of course. And so we've stayed all day!

It's now 5 pm and I have just gotten up to make myself a cup of tea. What a truely wonderfully lazy day. I won't be doing any of my chores, but just continue doing bugger all. Back to bed! Ciao!