Sunday, October 12, 2008

cats and dog and sunny Sunday

After a lazy stroll in the sunshine today, the cats' previous owner Anna came to visit us.

Anna brought one of her three dogs - Flaxa - to see the cats, and it was a sweet thing to see. Flaxa got soooo excited and the Kif was very curious too (but cool Tylor wasn't too impressed - he is mr. Cool after all)...

Flaxa, I have to say, is an adorable dog. So, so gentle and sweet in her nature - not to mention well behaved! Not at all like my dad's naughty dogs I've gotten used to over the years. I fell in love with her, just as I did with the cats the first time I saw them. Guess Anna is doing something seriously right to bring up all these lovely animals!


no, that's not outside my door - that's
outside the pizza place where we got our dinner!

You could tell it's been quite some time since the cats lived with the dogs, they seemed a bit confused as to what the happy doggy wanted, and after Anna and Flaxa's visit they were exhausted and went straight to sleep. They were even too tired to come down to the basement with me (they like running up and down the stairs usually)!!! That has never happened before.

Anna took some photos of my gorgeous boys and myself. Enjoy!