Monday, May 4, 2009

leaking leek

For a few nights I've dreamt loads about an upcoming wedding where I'm the appointed toastmaster (-mistress?). In my dreams I'm late for the wedding, there's chaos I need to sort out etc. It doesn't take a genious to figure out why I'm having these dreams.

However, last night I had the weirdest of weird dreams! I was at a spa, about to have a massage (and as this happens on a regular basis in real life, so far so good in the dream). The beautician asked me to remove my bellybutton piercing. I did so.

And as I did, loads of shredded leek (purjolök) started to pop out of my bellybutton! I pulled and pulled, but there was just more and more leek coming out. In the end the piercing started to hurt and get infected, and so I put a plaster over it all.

The beautician looked horrified, but in my dream I was cool about it even though I was in agony. I explained calmly to the girl that it was "due to eating sushi whilst having the piercing done".

Well, that explains it then?