Friday, May 22, 2009

confession

Oooouuuuch....

Despite the purring Kif inside my jumper and pain killers inside my intestines I feel a bit sick.

Why? Because I've just over-indulged!

For those of you who knows me well/seen my bathroom it won't come as a surprise that I am a toiletrieholic. I loooove toiletries!

Bathfoams. Deodorants. Showergels and face masks. Even pretty razors and tweezers gets my attention. I'm such a sucker for anything that smells nice or is wrapped up in pretty packaging.

I usually order my stuff from a British website named http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk since I don't think Swedish shops have much to offer. And after being sick, bored and stuck in bed for a few days I thought I deserved to pamper myself.

And so I put in an order just now. For more money than I dare to write down. Let's just say that it's more than my electricity bill, phone bills and internet bill put together on an average month.