Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tård is not to be.. BUT:

Tård won't be moving to my place.

What happened, I can hear you say, and here's what happened:

A co-worker offered to go and pick Tård up from Borlänge (it's about a two hour drive from Stockholm). I was over the moon. And then, that same night as he'd offered to pick Tård up, I stumbled on this ad - all by accident.

It read:

Kif and Taylor are looking for a home where they can be kings of the house. K and T are a couple of 2 year old brothers who love sleeping under your duvet, sit on your shoulder and help you read the paper.

Well, I just knew they were meant for me. I KNEW it. So the very following day I went to visit. Their owner is wonderful - we clicked instantly. I met the breeder also (who wanted to make sure I could offer a good home for the cool brothers), and she was lovely.

Kif (named after a cartoon in Futurama) was a bit reserved towards me, but very curious and had the best pot belly I'd ever seen! Tylor (named after one of the fighters in the movie Fight Club) is a handsome, uncomplicated purring machine. They even let me cut their claws after meeting me for 15 minutes.

Kif and Tylor will hopefully be moving in within the next couple of weeks.