Thursday, June 26, 2008

fantastic, faraway friends

Last night I spoke to one of my very best friends on the phone. I haven't seen her for nearly a year. Now she's 5 months pregnant and I haven't even seen her bump...

Today another wonderful friend of mine added me on Facebook. Whilst chatting it was like we saw eachother last week, but we haven't seen eachother for over 7 years!

In March I went to Morrocco with yet another dear, dear friend. We met up at Heathrow and established the fact that we hadn't seen eachother for over two years.

It's hard having your best friends spread around the world. I miss you all dearly!

And it's not that I am lonely. I am lucky enough to be surrounded by beautiful, funloving, caring people here in Stockholm too. (well, at first I wasn't... My first year back in this country I was surrounded by a bunch of fuckwits that made me want to kill myself! Thankfully I managed to shake them off eventually.)

But I miss you guys who knows what I used to be like. Who knows my background and who knows my past romances and heartaches, ups and downs. I miss you alot.

And yesterday I heard a rumour - some of you appearantly pop in to this site and read my blog. Please leave a little comment if you feel like it. Because I miss and love you dearly. I really really do.