Monday, June 16, 2008

Dolly Polly - gosh oh golly!

I have seen her live. I have heard her live too, but I think the "seeing" bit was more of an experience to me.

She trotted in on stage, our Dolly Parton, dressed in an outfit that sparkled more than my 17 nailvarnish and she blew me away!

Her tits. They were HUGE! I mean, I know they are... I've seen photos of her in magazines galore, but christ all mighty. They were huge. Me and my friend both gasped in astonishment and wondered how on earth the poor woman has managed to carry those things around with her all those years?!

Her singing was amazing. She has a voice out of this world. Her stage presence was excellent, the chit chat between singing quite funny, her nails 3 inch long and stained red and the outfits as outrageous as expected. But her tits, folks... I'm telling you: unbelivably huge.