Monday, November 29, 2010

thank you chic momma!

Thank you Chelsey from Chic Momma for the Stylish Blogger award!!!!

                           

Chelsey is one of my favourite fellow bloggers! We're planning to attend
the Style at Home and West Elm party together so stay tuned for photos!

Chic Momma was recognized by The Birds Papaya, another must visit blog!

Rules for accepting this award are:

1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

So here we go!

7 things about me:
  • My day job is event planning and public relations but my passion is blogging about interior design!
  • I'm not crafty by nature but I try really really hard.
  • I could eat pizza and cereal (not together) for every meal.
  • My husband is my biggest blogging supporter (and biggest supporter of everything else).
  • I'm rarely caught without nail polish on.
  • Saturday morning is my favourite time of the week.  
  • From May to September you will find me watching Mr. Hare play baseball. 
    And believe it or not, I actually enjoy it! I heart my fellow baseball wives & gfs!
My turn to recognize some amazing blogs.

The Fountain of Youth - Authored by my dear friend Kimmy!

The Dull Coworker - A hilarious take on the corporate world.

Simply Nature- A beautiful nature photo blog by my favourite photographer- SLH!

Isabella and Max Rooms- Great interior design and DIY ideas!

Tied with a Bouw- I love her chic decorating ideas and yummy recipes!

Cupcakes and Cashmere- You must check out her outfits and how to section.
I can surf this blog for hours!

Made By Girl- I love Jen's new home, her stylish taste and amazing prints!

Moose Tracks In Florida- Another dear friend who is new to blogging. She lives in Florida (way too far away from me) so I love following her adventures!

The newest blog of all- Cookies & Milk by another one of my besties. Lauren probably won't be happy that I'm sharing this because she is just starting. I think it would be great if we all visited her blog and shared some encouraging words. She has some great things to share.

Thanks again Chels! xo