Monday, November 8, 2010

dreaming of a white home

Some people dream about that white picket fence. Well I dream about
a white, cream and beige home. White cupboards, white furniture,
a stack of white books on my coffee table, white floral arrangements
in every room and so on.

Since Mr. Hare prefers darker colours, our current house is a
compromise of dark wood, shades of grey, light furniture and
white accessories. For now, I'm satisfied with white accents.

Here are a few "hints of white" from around our home.







The before shot of our bedroom.

I mentioned a few posts ago that we are working on decorating our bedroom.
I'm still a few pieces away from revealing the finished project but I wanted to share some photos from our recent wallpapering adventure.


Mr. Hare working hard!


I'm two lamps, a ceiling light and a few accents away from completing the room!