Saturday, November 13, 2010

Black Party 2010

It's been a while since I had my last clubbing type of partying, if you know what I mean. haha It's just that, it doesn't excite me anymore. Guess I already feel a bit old for that. :] But it was Black Party 2010 in Malate and I know I wouldn't want to miss this.
 p.c. Jed Constantino 

I came with my becky friends Vins, Jed, Jeff, MJ and Elena (babae po siya). Elena was hesitant to come with us in the fear of being spitten by the becks! hahaha! That night was fun. real fun. Felt good and free in the hands of my sisters. hahahaha. Mabuhey ang mga beckies! haha! Panty monsters got everyone a blast with their gayest playlist - Kapag Tumibok Ang Puso, Stop, Again, Raining Men, etc. 

I didn't expect to have that much fun. I will definitely go back next Halloween! :]
P.S. Spotted were Preview's Vince Uy and Andre Chang. We didn't have a photo of them though.