Monday, June 15, 2009

they got married!



My wonderful brother Po and his wonderful girlfriend of 10 years - Janna - got married on Saturday afternoon in an allotment garden here in Stockholm.

It was a special day, a lovely evening and a crazy night, where we ate cake, drank champagne and cocktails, talked and laughed into the early hours of Sunday morning.


Needless to say I dressed accordingly to the occation:
  • Very expensive and pretty dress bought for the day in question
  • old warm, wooly cardigan bought 14 years ago in a H&M in London
  • gorgeous, warm socks borrowed from my friend Katarina
  • and my faithful wellies.

Well, it was raining, after all! In the background you can see one of the winesses - Lisa (I was the other witness) - and the judge who wed the happy couple.