Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm flapping

Just to let you know I haven't died - my absence from this blog is due to my scheduale being mental at the moment!

Today I did laundry, hoovered, ironed, cooked and dusted until 15.30.
16.00 I had a meeting at work (even though it is my day off).
17.00 I had a phone conference (even though it is my day off).
18.00 I'm due at my brother's for some last minute planning for the upcoming wedding.

Tomorrow morning I start work at 7.00.
I have a conference at 11-14.
14.00 I am due a meeting with a patient and her psychiatrist at the hospital (which means I need to leave the conference a tad early).
17.00 I have a meeting with a curator.
19.00 I'm off out for a compulsory dinner with the management group.

And so it goes on and on and on and on. I haven't really figured out when to sleep. To eat. To spend time with the boys.

When on earth will I have time to do the regular tasks at work such as economy, staff rotas and medication checks?

When will I have time to study for my exam which is due in two weeks time?

I'm flapping. Stressing out completely.