Sunday, January 17, 2010

when my friends turn me down...

I make new and more stranger friends!haha!
iloveyouXfuture!Last friday night, I thought, I was going to party all alone!
good thing three of my blockmates came over and partied with me!
Partying was the side plan, I went there to consign some products but ILY was under renovation so I've to wait till everything is okay before I can present my designs.Thanks to M, Adeng, MJ!
Had FUN!
(sorry for the blurry shots)
Jay and Cholo(new friends)
since my friends didn't come with me,
I made sure that I'd find my new barkadang tunay!haha!
See, I've found them!haha!
met Anjo, he's the skater guy drooling around Carla Abellana in this commercial.

JR, the camera-shy guy.
He was too afraid to have his photo taken.
I was the only one who was able to convince him to have a photo with me.haha!
Playing safe for his girl.
of course, Kel's there!


It was about 5am already in the morning, we decided to take our breakfast before going home.
This was super fun. We were talking and laughing so much that MJ didn't notice that he was putting vinegar on his pancake instead of syrup.Look at M.
She was so benta to guys.
You know why.haha.
Next week I'd come with my undies only!haha!
mini cooper, anyone?haha