Saturday, January 2, 2010

Baguio(09)

some jumpin for my harem!haha!

i dunno if that's cute!haha!

Last December, my block went to Baguio for our annual Student Advertising Congress which we organized. I actually didn't bother to roam around the city anymore since I'm no new to it. Though we discovered some amazing restaurants/cafe.

the 50's diner!
Very good food! and cheap ones too!

Kamille in her newly permed hair!


Friends much!

After lunch, ukay-ukay!!!
For dinner, we went to PNKY's Cafe.
(we were planning to eat at the 50's diner again, but it was too full to accomodate us)

this is not a vase used as a decor but our drinking water!haha!
"pag special holiday may fish!"
- Neps(friend)

the cafe's chef
I'm not convinced with his looks as a chef.haha.judgy much!
One of my friend Elena had hots for him that's why she took this stolen shot.

and look at this cute "suitcase!"
it's where they put the bill!

the owner of the cafe is a photographer/traveller so you'd see different
shots of the places she's been.