Monday, January 18, 2010

to cook or not to cook

The last week has been so hectic I haven't had time to eat properly. I've eaten more sandwiches than I could count and plenty of junk. I simply haven't had time to shop, let alone cook. And so I decided to order ready packed ecological groceries on the internet. It is home delivered together with recipies.

And when I got home today two huge bags of food was waiting for me outside my door. Pure bliss. Lots of nice veggies and really fresh products that I'd never think of buying myself. All the recipies looked scrummy and as I unpacked everything I nearly drooled.

But then I just flopped. Felt completely drained and just couldn't bare to slave in front of the cooker. And so now I'm sat in my sofa hoping I'll gain some new energy tomorrow so that I will cook!


Kif is a bit surprised with the contents of the grocery bag!