Sunday, January 31, 2010

Exhibit No. 1

I thought I was never gonna make it! but I could not pass this event! It's jujiin's first solo exhibit! The event was attended by some of the most gorgeous people in the industry.
me and Jujiin!

The exhibit showcases photographs taken by Jujiin himself presented in some extraordinary forms of mixed media. Some of the subjects were Rajo laurel, Cecile Van Straten(chuvaness.com), Grendel(PNTM), etc.

Here are some of his works...
The event was jampacked! I met a lot of cool people.

saw Tim Yap, Rajo and Divine Lee as well.Vic was there too with Vicky(Herrera) and some friends.Kate Torralba with her 'crown of chains'

Surprisingly, saw Kel and some ILY peeps
met Veejay Floresca(PRP Season 1)and Karl, who I first saw in LB
Sadly,I had to leave early to meet up with my Vgrafiks friends!

Thanks to Elena for coming with me!(it was just a few blocks away from our office!haha)

The exhibit runs til Feb.11 at Trilogy Boutique. Be sure to see it and experience Jujiin!haha!