Saturday, September 5, 2009

original? me?

I'm on my way to a big party. A friend's boyfriend turns 40 today, and he is having a big bash on a remote island outside Stockholm.

I won't know anybody there apart from my friend and her boyfriend (whom I've met twice)... So I've been flapping for a week now. Last night I went to my friend Shiler's house to borrow an outfit for tonight. (That girl has a wardrobe that would make Madonna jealous!)

I ended up borrowing 4 outfits - 2 brown, one purple and one black. Shiler said she could bet her life on that I'd pick the black outfit. But I really liked one of the brown ones.

And now I have tried the outfits over and over again. And guess what I'm wearing? Of course. The black one.

Sooooo typically me! Anyway, dressed in black I'm off to that party now, and hopefully I'll have some fun pics to show here tomorrow.