Tuesday, September 8, 2009

little miss unpopular

Kif and Tylor are not impressed. Not at all. In fact, they hate me this very minute.

It started with Tylor smelling of poo. That, plus the fact that he always have smelly feet made me give him a good old scrub down. Whilst I did the dreaded deed Tylor made quiet, begging noises of mercy, but sat still the whole time.

Then it was Kif's turn. Kif is always dirty. And so I scrubbed and scrubbed and Kif screamed and screamed. Loud. I'm sure the neighbours thought I tortured him. Not only did Kif scream like a mad cat - he tried to wiggle himself out of my grip too, making me soaking wet of course.

So now I have two cats staring at me - hating me. However, I have a trick up my sleeve. I've bought their favourite ham. In 5 minutes I will become popular again.

"I can clean myself, thank you very much"