Sunday, December 21, 2008

the wonky curtain


I was away on a mini residents' holiday this weekend. The cats were home alone one night. I'm sure they didn't mind at all, but I sure did. Found it very hard to sleep without Kif squashing me and Tylor lying on my legs making sure I couldn't turn...


I got home, did my usual greeting-cuddles with the cats on the hallway floor. Then we all went to rest in the settee under the blanket. Aaahhh, how I love these two boys!


Once in the settee I noticed something strange with the curtains. How come they were all wonky? The cats would never manage to get up to the curtains, so I couldn't blame them. It sure looked odd.


I sat there looking at the curtains and couldn't for the world figure out how that had happened.


Then, about an hour later, my eyes fell upon my Christmas star light in the window. The mystery was solved! The cats can very easily reach the Christmas star. And the wiring to the star is behing the curtain... Jeez, they must have made the star sway quite a bit to get the wiring to mess the curtains up!
Ha ha, I'm glad they entertained themselves whilst I was away!