Saturday, December 27, 2008

up north

I am back home after a couple of relaxing days at my dad's.


In Ă–stersund (which really, geographically is situated in the middle of Sweden, but looked upon as the north due to it's climate) the snow was thick and beautiful. The temperature just right and no wind what so ever. Perfect for walking in other words.

On Christmas eve my dad and I took the dogs for a long walk and visited a few of his neighbours to drop of Christmas gifts. The dogs were happy and lead the way.



The rest of the evening was spent in the settee in front of an open fire, with Mimmi (the black dog) lying in my lap. The cat Aaron was lying in my dad's lap and the ginger dog Tussen was on the floor playing with a toy. It was lovely.


But as nice as it was Im glad to be back with my boys again. Kif inside my fleece jumper and Tylor under the blanket on my legs. Home sweet home.