Monday, December 15, 2008

the boys

It is lovely to see Tylor bloom.
.
He is getting better and better at putting himself in the centre of attention and he has started talking quite a bit (he was sooo quiet when he arrived - hardly ever said the slightest little miau...).
.
I have gotten to know his looks so well now - and he has a few for sure!
The "pick me up" look.
The "I am jumping any second so catch me" look.
The "I so fancy to chase the laser tourch - see I'm a hunter!" look and the
"if you don't give me attention right now I will start to scratch on this door"
amongst many.
.
He is adorable and I love him dearly.
He is a bugger to take nice photos of though. Always closes his eyes or turns his back on the camera. But here goes: Tylor relaxed and having a bit of a stretch!
.
Kif and Tylor seem to love the new flat.
.
I live on the top floor. The windows are facing a square where there's always something happening. They keep an eye on the going ons down in the square, they do.
.