Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas cards

It's that time of year again... The time of year when one should start thinking about Christmas cards.

A couple of years ago I made a Snow White inspired card (click on the pic below to see it in it's full size), which I thought was sooooo funny. But quite a few people didn't get the Snow White-Disney theme.


So last year I decided to keep away from Photoshop and just send a photo of me in the snow at my dad's. (Again - click on photo if etc) Strangely enough this Crimbo card got lots of praise. I guess it did so because it looks exotic to lots of people.

This year I want to include Kif and Tylor on the cards, of course. So Photoshop is inevitable. Hmmm, I really don't have any good ideas yet but luckily I do have a day off with nothing to do and can play around with my computer...
... Watch this space!