Sunday, November 2, 2008

And today I have...

Today I ventured to IKEA - trip no. 2. I was going to buy some bookshelf frames, but when I got home I realized I bought the wrong bloody size! Trip no. 3 is inevitable... Damn it. However I found the coolest curtains ever for the bedroom so the trip wasn't all a waste.

Back home again the work continued:

Lots of work done on the bathroom walls. Looked like a machine gun had done it's best to demolish the room... Now all I need to do is paint it. But it will have to wait until next week, because I've now started on the livingroom.



Th bedroom is finished. Well, an overstatement, but walls are painted - it took 4 layers of paint to hide that grose wallpaper! - floor is scraped (lots of unidentified layers of guck and yuk). Curtains bought and will sew them tomorrow as they need shortening. Bed arrives on Tuesday.