Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

I'm off to my cousin's wedding tomorrow. He's getting married on Valentine's Day. I'm childishly excited. This is due to several reasons:

I like my cousin Michail soooo much. He's possibly one of the funniest and kindest persons there is.

After my mum passed away I've lost contact with her side of the family completely (apart from Michail, that is). I can't wait to see them all again. It's been far too long.

Being ill for months and months has taken it's toll on me. It will be lovely to get a chance to dress up and have a drink or two, knowing I now have the strengh and energy to actually socialize and meet people. I've been a bit of a recluse lately.

My brother is Best Man tomorrow. I have never before seen/heard my brother do a speech, and I am looking forward to it - I bet it will be funny as!

Now I'm off to pack my bag and make sure I have everything ready for the morning. The wedding is up north and I've booked myself into a hotel for tomorrow night. Once back I'll show you all some pictures from the weekend.

Happy Valentines Day!