Saturday, February 7, 2009

A blog-challenge!


Rules:

  • go to "my files" on your computer.
  • select "my pictures".
  • pick the 6th photo in your 6th album and add on to your blog.
  • Write 6 sentences about the photo you've just added.
  • Challenge 6 other people.

My 6th album in "my pictures" is named "calender photos for dad". For a few years my brother and I gave our dad a photo calender each Christmas, containing photos of our families and lives. This photo, of me and my granddad was taken around 2001.
Me and my beloved granddad always drank coke and played with "brain toys" (he was an extremely clever man!). On his kitchen wall, in the midst of the brass pans, is a photo of my little Mini Mayfair car that I bought in Jersey. He was an extraordinary man and I miss him dearly.

I challenge Anna, Malin, Katrin, Kari and anyone else who fancies doing this rather sweet challenge!