Thursday, February 26, 2009

night terrors

For about a month I've had really bad nightmares every single night. This makes me wake up feeling exhausted and upset most of the time. Other times I don't remember the dreams straight away, but can later in the day sit in a meeting and suddenly remember what "my boss said to me", ask her if this was true only to then find out I've dreamt it.

Last night I had a very vivid dream. I was going on holiday with a friend and was waiting by the harbour for the ferry to arrive. The ferry/boat appeared outside the window and then sank. People got off into the lifeboats and a bit later came walking into the waiting area where me and my friend were sitting.

At the end of the line four men in marine suits were carrying a huge life boat. In the life boat were dead people - people who'd drowned in the accident. Some were just looking lifeless. Others were missing body parts, had worms crawling in and out of their noses/eye sockets etc.

Then it was time for us to get on the boat which had sunk, as they had managed to tow it. I didn't want to. Body parts were still floating around on deck!

No bloody wonder I feel tired during the days. The night before last I dreamt I got accused to have stolen 2,4 million pounds. It was so vivid I woke up crying thinking I was never going to get my named cleared.

I wonder what's going on? I wonder how long it will go on? Because I'm tired and fed up with these night time thrillers.