Sunday, July 20, 2008

not moving then...

The guy who looked at my flat for a possible swap was due to phone me last Wednesday to inform me about his decision. As I didn't hear from him on Wednesday I knew he didn't want to go through with the swop, but still I'm a bit pissed off with the text message I recieved yesterday:

Hi Dana, sorry I didn't phone you Wednesday. I was at the tattooist for 5 hours and then felt too tired to phone you. Your flat was great. The landlord not. And lack of parking not good. Therefor I will not do the swap. Thank you and good luck.

Now I can't understand his view on my landlord. Perhaps he should've met him and spoken to him to see what he is like before passing judgement?

And regards to parking???? There's plenty of it. But he never asked! Just made up some very lame excuses. Weak, if you ask me.