Saturday, August 28, 2010

fabulous fabrics

Since my recent cube recovering adventure, I’ve realized just how crazy I am for pattern. One glance around my house proves that this is clearly a NEW obsession.
My simple beige and grey linen furniture just isn’t doing it for me. Luckily it’s easy to add colour and just as easy to remove it once I change my mind…in a few months. Yes, that’s how quickly I move from one styling fixation to the next. Luckily I have a patient husband that supports my constant rearranging and restyling escapades.

Looking for a great place to find fabrics and textiles? Try www.dwellstudio.com. DwellStudio has recently teamed up with Robert Allen to offer a new line of residential fabrics. If you’re not interested in recovering your old pieces, check out their textiles for the home, including pillows, throws, window treatments and much more!

Fabrics



A few of my favourite DwellStudio products for your home.

>