Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cena12121 Meets Club Penguin's Screenhog!

Today, August 21, 2010, I logged onto Twitter and... it was complete chaos! Why? Club Penguin moderator and artist, Screenhog, was on Club Penguin celebrating his birthday!

So I got on server North Pole as fast as I could and he really was there! His igloo was open!


Check out his igloo!


Though he was not at his igloo, he was around the island. I first found him at the Dock!


He kept switching rooms and played "Hide 'n Seek" with us for about 20 minutes. He then went to his igloo, and said goodbye.

After the party, Screenhog tweeted this on his Twitter account.


This is a day I'll never forget, meeting a Club Penguin legend!


Were you online to celebrate Screenhog's birthday? Tell me!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com