Saturday, June 5, 2010

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2010 (Day 4)

Yes, I did not attend the Friday shows. I had to meet some deadlines. 

Fourth Day
The shows I attended this day were collections from the mainstream brands Jag and Penshoppe.
(Actually, I attended the previous shows but I seem to have no photos of them. sarry)

Jag people were a bit unorganized. When I got there (the show was held at the main atrium, MOA), so many people were all over the place. Fans day ang drama! Mainly because Robin Padilla was ramping.
To make the story short, I did not get in as well as some fashion editors from different magazines because seats were already taken by some I-dunno-who people who look like just some ordinary mall-goers. No offense. Given that scenario, I still managed to take a few photos. I had to. er.
 Robin's kids, I think. haha.
I love the styling. Congratulations to RCXY Bautista. :)

Now let's move on to the next show! Penshoppe! 
Compare to Jag, Penhsoppe had a private show. This time I got in early and there were only a few people inside. The function room was filled with cocktail tables with all the waiters walking around. The catwalk was in glass form creating a more sophisticated feel.
Can someone ID him for me please? sarry.