Saturday, May 7, 2011

BTS: Cecile Zamora Van Straten for Spark Magazine

Here are some BTS images that I took from Ms. Cecile's photoshoot for SPARK. We shot at the Finale Art File where, at that time, works of Veleria Cavestany were being featured. Ms. Cecile aka Chuvaness brought her own wardrobe (awesome!) that we hardly supplement what would she be wearing for the shoot. Ms. Carla (Spark EIC) had some Comme De Garcons pulls  (ugh, I drool) from, if I'm not mistaken, Homme et Femme. Our covergirl shyly posed in front of photographer BJ Pascual who did a great job btw. The shoot was quite quick for me and less chaotic than what I usually experience from other shoots. Well anyway, I had fun with this one, especially when you get to meet one of Philippine's most influential blogger. Wee. Yes, I'm a fan.

For more behind the scene photos, log on to www.sparkazine.com

Photography BJ PASCUAL Makeup BOBBY CARLOS Hair NELSON CRUZ Hair Assistant JM FONTANILLA